To find your personalized tracking code and account number, please follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your Google Analytics account.
2. From the Analytics Settings page, find the profile for which you would like to retrieve the tracking code. Please note that tracking code is profile-specific.
3. From that profile’s Actions column, click ‘Edit.’
4. Above the top right-hand side of the Main Website Profile Information box, click ‘Check Status.’
5. Your tracking code can be copied and pasted from the text box in the “Instructions for adding tracking” section.
When adding your tracking code to your web pages, make sure to paste it into the body section of your HTML code, immediately preceding the </body> tag. If you’re adding tracking code to the new version of Blogger, the instructions may differ. Read more about adding code to your Blogger account.
The Analytics account number will appear in the format UA-xxxxxxx-y. The ‘-y’ towards the end refers to the profile number. This number is unique for each of the profiles within your account although the account number will be the same.