A Quick Guide to Node.js Basics
- In addition, big brands such as LinkedIn, PayPal, Microsoft, Yahoo, Netflix and IBM employ Node.js to run the back end of their sites and apps.
Benefits of Employing Node.js
Some highlights of using Node.js include:
- Rapid development, delivery and installation
- Works on multiple platforms
- Reliable, rapid performance
- Coupling of the front end and back end
- Comparability with many open-source modules or plugins
- Affordable to host and easy to scale
- Able to develop front end and back end in the same language
Get in touch today to tell us more about your vision for your business, and we'll share how we can help.