Here’s a brief comparison of AngularJS, ReactJS and NodeJS:
- Google released Angular almost a decade ago, and it has evolved into a mature and fully featured, open-source development framework for web-based, client-side applications.
- Developers consider ReactJS a stable tool that is well-suited for many interactive applications and may work best for communication with certain back-end systems.
AngularJS Creates Apps That Perform as Well or Better Than Desktop Apps
Our clients appreciate AngularJS because this development platform simplifies and speeds application development and testing. It allows developers to separate front-end functionality from back-end development because the two parts of the system communicate with API calls. This separation between the front end and back end lets us develop innovative, intuitive and rapid front-end applications with few changes to existing databases on the server side.
Because of the efficiency that this JS framework provides, we can focus on UI design, coding business logic and testing. We will deliver a user-friendly and robust web-based application with enterprise-level performance and capabilities.
We Understand and Use AngularJS Every Day
A lot of our competitors shy away from a product like AngularJS because of the steep learning curve required for mastery. At Caxy Interactive, we embrace this challenge because this JS framework lets us efficiently develop and test the most valuable interfaces for our clients.
- A social media and transaction interface for a large video gaming community
- A complex content management tool with a voting application on top of a REST API back end
- A front-end interface to use an enterprise-scale hardware management and deployment tool on top of an existing back end
- An online tool for traders to generate a portfolio health assessment.
Contact us today about your requirements and learn how we can help!